Wednesday, 22 January 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Mint Green Waterfall Blazer - New Look | Satchel Bag with Scallop Bar Detail - ASOS | Bike Stripe Smock Dress - Sugarhill Boutique | Reason to Smile Flat Shoes - Modcloth

I discovered this gorgeous bicycle print smock dress on Sarah's blog earlier this week and immediately fell in love with it. I love the relaxed cut of the dress, making it a really flattering shape as well as being easy to layer up while there's still a noticeable chill in the air. The bicycle print on this dress is so beautiful and the little puppies in the baskets are an added bonus in my books.

Despite it still being rather cold outside, I've styled the rest of this outfit with the hope that spring is on its way. I'm really looking forward to the return of pastels; they're perfect for spring, but by using cooler colours they can easily be styled into a winter outfit. 

I really like the colour of this waterfall blazer from New Look. I'm a big fan of mint green at the moment and am hoping to treat myself to a few key pieces this spring to freshen up my wardrobe. 

To complete this outfit I've chosen this beautiful scalloped satchel bag from ASOS and these adorable Modcloth flats. ASOS sells this bag is a range of colours, from spring pastels to a more classic black or brown; I'm really struggling to pick a favourite, they're all so beautiful! I really love these Reason to Smile flats from Modcloth. The scalloped detailing really complements the ASOS satchel and they have bows which always score points!

What's on your wish list this week? Are you eagerly waiting for spring or making the most of the wintry days?

 photo signature_zps690a020a.png

 photo bloglovinlogo_zps6286af78.png photo facebook_zpsb17c6fd7.png photo pinterstlogo_zpsdaeb5cb4.png photo twiiter_zps165bb074.png

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting on Future Freaks Me! It really means a lot to me, and I always try to reply to all of your comments.