Wednesday, 26 March 2014

I'm going to Paris!


Last week Josh and I officially booked our trip to Paris and I am so excited! I've been to France twice before but I've never visited Paris, despite having had a fascination with the city for many years.

We've got a couple of months before we set off across the channel so I've been busying myself with planning our trip; working out wear we want to visit and what we want to do while we're there. So far I've got a list of sites I want to see as well as museums and galleries I'm keen to visit. Thankfully I've found out that a lot of places give people under the age of twenty six if you're a European Union national - which is fantastic!

I've also been gradually picking out places for us to eat, with La Laduree and Les Deux Moulins being at the top of my list.

Having never been to Paris I'm really keen to get some tips or recommendations from anyone who has been. So if you have any advice I would be so grateful! Is there anywhere that you would recommend visiting or eating, or even anywhere that you wouldn't recommend too highly - any ideas would be hugely appreciated!

 photo signature_zps690a020a.png

 photo bloglovinlogo_zps6286af78.png photo facebook_zpsb17c6fd7.png photo pinterstlogo_zpsdaeb5cb4.png photo twiiter_zps165bb074.png

4 comments:

  1. Ooh how exciting, I'm pretty jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should totally go to the cimetery "Le Père Lachaise", there's some famous people burried there and it's a pretty place!
    You can also go to the park called "Monceau" if you want to make a nice pic-nic.
    If you want to see some museum, go to the museum "Nissim de Camondo", near the park Monceau it's a very beautiful place. There's also the museum called "Carnavalet.
    If you want to visit some of the famous "passages" of Paris, you should totally go to the "Galerie Vivienne" and the "Passage Jouffroy".

    These are just few ideas but if you want to know more things aboutParis, just ask me, I live here so I can totally help you :)

    I hope it will be useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :) This award is just a way of saying I really like your blog and letting other people know about your blog. Please find all the info here http://theycallhermon.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/the-liebster-award-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris is so beautiful! I would recommend visiting the lovelock bridge, Louvre and Place du Tertre!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting on Future Freaks Me! It really means a lot to me, and I always try to reply to all of your comments.