Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Wednesday Wish List

Jumpsuit - H! by Henry Holland at Debenhams | Hat - Topshop | Sunglasses - Giorgio Armani via House of Fraser | Shoes - Red Herring at Debenhams

Earlier this week, on my belated Mothers Day shopping trip, I may have treated myself to this gorgeous jumpsuit by H! by Henry Holland. Me and my mum were looking for a top for her to wear to her presentation evening at work so I decided to try on this jumpsuit. Whilst I loved the print I was convinced that jumpsuits didn't suit me so I was a little shocked when I put it on and fell utterly in love.

While the toucan and parrot print is definitely something I would wear, the actual jumpsuit is a long way out of my comfort zone. I'm still a little unsure whether or not I'll actually wear it, it might be a little much for me, so I'm trying to style some outfit ideas and get some opinions before I decide whether or not to keep it - outfit pictures will be up soon!

I really love how effortlessly glamorous this jumpsuit is. Maybe it's just me, but I couldn't help but feel awesome wearing this - although I haven't worked out the practicalities of wearing all day yet! I've tried to create an everyday casual yet glamorous look here, complete with an oversized hat and a gorgeous pair of sunglasses. 

I've been trying on these sunglasses pretty much everyday for the last month at work. They are so beautiful and effortlessly glamorous - you can't help but feel like a rock star when you're wearing them! I really want to get them in time for my trip to Paris but I'm not sure how far my budget can stretch for June creeps up on us. I'll just have to make do with trying them on and lovingly staring at them at work!

The final touch to this outfit is this beautiful pair of shoes! I found them whilst wandering around Debenhams after buying the jumpsuit and couldn't believe how perfectly they went together. I really like the chunky heel on these shoes and the colour is amazing - so perfect for spring/summer!

What do you think of the jumpsuit? I am desperate for opinions, I love it but I don't know if it's a little much for me.

 photo signature_zps690a020a.png

 photo bloglovinlogo_zps6286af78.png photo facebook_zpsb17c6fd7.png photo pinterstlogo_zpsdaeb5cb4.png photo twiiter_zps165bb074.png

1 comment:

Thank you so much for commenting on Future Freaks Me! It really means a lot to me, and I always try to reply to all of your comments.